Home> Valentine T-shirt Printing
Valentine T-shirt Printing
Unique Valentine’s Day Gift (T-shirt Printing)
It’s the month of Valentine and love is in the air. There are people waiting to express their love to the other person for the first time and others will be waiting to be surprised by their partners on Valentine's. Every year around 1 billion Valentine cards are sent across, gift shops are flooded with customers buying flowers, candles, chocolates, digital photo albums and etc whereas restaurants offering romantic candle-light dinners and packages will are all fully booked.
This valentine you must be thinking for a stylish and unique Valentine’s Day gift? Why settle for just another off-the-shelf gift from the mall when you can give your Valentine a personalized t-shirt with your photo or message! You already know how much she loves your home made "I love you cards”. Show the same love and ‘Say It loud’ by remarkably Valentine's Day t-shirt designing. New trend emerging which is to get custom printed t-shirts for their partners to wear.
Best Phrases for this Valentine T-Shirts
On valentine t-shirt designs, you may include many funny Valentine’s Day, love, heart, personalized and more. Some best choose to be romantic by having "BE MINE" written in bold letters. Some believe in keeping it simple by having "I LOVE YOU", or "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" customized on their t-shirts. And of course this world is not just about having mutual understanding of love and being loved, some people express their hatred by having lines like ‘’ LOVE STINKS & SO DO YOU!‘’ on their t-shirts. And some choose to be naughty by carrying lines such as "YOU GIVE ME A HEART-ON!" on their tees.
Bargaintees.com is pioneer in bulk valentine custom t-shirt printing and we are offering t-shirt designing, All over t-shirt printing, Screen Printing and t-shirt embroidery printing. We understand your relation and we can suggest you best Tag line to print on your T-Shirt. So Order Now & Save Big on this valentine T-shirt Gift
Best phrases used on Valentine T-Shrits printing are
- Hide in my your heart
- Only me chosen for you
- Be Mine
- I LUV YOU!
- Bite Me
- Single, But Looking For Love
- Let's Monkey Around T-shirt
- I'm Taken
- Love Machine
- Love Stinks
- Kill Cupid
- My Husband Rocks
- My Wife Rocks.
- be my valentine
Fun Facts About Valentines Days helps you in T-Shirt Printing:
- In Medieval times, girls ate bizarre foods on St Valentine's Day to make them dream of their future spouse.
- The first Valentine gift was sent by Duke of Orleans to his wife, after he was captured in 1415.
- Long before St. Valentine lived, February 14th had strong links with fertility. The date traditionally is known for when birds choose their mates.
- 73% of Valentine Day flowers are bought by men, whereas women buy only 23% of Valentine flowers.
- Around 3% of pet owners prefer to give Valentine gifts to their pets, as they are more grateful than humans!
- About 1 billion Valentine's Day cards are exchanged in US each year.
- Women purchase 85% of all valentines.
- Worldwide, over 50 million roses are given for Valentine's Day each year.
- California produces 60 percent of American roses, but the vast number sold on Valentine's Day in the United States are imported, mostly from South America. Approximately 110 million roses, the majority red, will be sold and delivered within a three-day time period.
Valentine's Day Superstitions
It is said that the kind of bird a girl watches on Valentine's Day predicts her future husband. For instance:
Sparrow: a poor man
Owl: remain spinster
Bluebird: a happy man
Blackbird: a priest or clergyman
Crossbill: an argumentative man
- If an apple is cut in half, the number of seeds found inside the fruit will indicate the number of children that individual will have.
- To be awoken by a kiss on Valentine's Day is considered lucky.
- On Valentine's Day, the first guy's name you read in the paper or hear on the TV or radio will be the name of the man you will marry.
- If you see a squirrel on Valentine's Day, you will marry a cheapskate who will hoard all your money.
- If you see a goldfinch on Valentine's Day, you will marry a millionaire.
- If you see a robin on Valentine's Day, you will marry a crime fighter - maybe they mean Batman!
- If you see a flock of doves on Valentine's Day, you will have a happy, peaceful marriage.
- If you find a glove on the road on Valentine's Day, your future beloved will have the other missing glove.